Brett Slocum's Chivalry & Sorcery Page
I played C&S 1st Edition from the time it was first published in 1977 until about 1984. During those years it was my favorite set of fantasy roleplaying rules. I have more C&S characters than I have for any other system. In spite of its complexity, our gaming group was able to run combats quite quickly, and, with the aid of a calculator, character generation was reduced to about 30 minutes.
My C&S characters
- Ian MacBruann, Celtic warrior
- Sir Goadred of Wendover, Landed Knight of Arden.
I've also created a GURPS version of Goadred, translated to a GURPS Greyhawk PBEM game.
- Einar Truetale, Jongleur/Storyteller
- Sir Marcus Alton, Knight-Errant
- Krellan Barshaw, Thief
- qi Tarkus Yý Telgehra, Alchemist
- Unwin the Warped of the West, Mage
I've also created a GURPS version of Unwin.
My C&S Resources:
- My Chivalry and Sorcery to GURPS Conversion
- My weather generator program, loosely based on weather charts from the C&S Sourcebook. This is major rewrite of the old K+R C code, translating it into C++.